Sunday 30 June 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop DT - A Gorjuss Girl for Toppers and Pre-coloured images week

Hello Everyone!  I am kicking off another themed week on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog. Our theme is 'Toppers and pre-coloured images' and I have chosen to use a Gorjuss Girls Decoupage topper on my card.

This decoupage set is called 'We can all Shine' and is available here from My Mum's Craft Shop. I also used Gorjuss girl papers from the 6x6 stack. The little sentiment label which I stamped with a Penny Black sentiment and the little spotty heart are also from the decoupage pack.


I added some purple lace and pins from my stash and some lovely purple flowers. I also punched some butterflies from the waste paper with the decoupage and finished off with some stick on gems. I hope you have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderfull and fantastic card creation..i love it!
    Purple is my favourit color and the way you made the card is great!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw this is very gorgeous, love the dark colours. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - what a great layout and fab colour combo too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Jane. I am loving Gorjuss girls at the moment and this one is fab. Love the colours and design.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x