Tuesday 10 July 2012

Passion for Promarkers DT - Gingham or Checks

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you had a good Monday. I am still feeling quite tired after my busy weekend and my mojo seems to have taken flight. Hopefully I will feel like doing a bit of crafting in the next few days! This week it is my turn to pick the theme on the Passion for Promarkers Challenge Blog and I have chosen my favourite...

'Gingham or Checks'

I have used a La-la Land Crafts image 'Sweetheart Marci' who is available in digi format here. She was so lovely to colour in. I chose colours to match these gorgeous My Mind's Eye papers which I layered onto kraft and sewed around the edges.


I stamped a sentiment from a 'Some Odd Girl' set straight onto the gingham paper and then added a gorgeous gingham ribbon from The Ribbon Girl which I tied in a lovely big bow. I added a spotty button also from The Ribbon Girl on top of the bow and finished with some stick on pearls and a little flower. I hope you will be able to join us for this month's Challenge. We have some fabulous inspiration  from the DT and a great sponsor.



The Digistamp boutique are sponsoring us and the winner will receive a lovely prize. Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for all the details and some fab inspiration from the DT.
Have a great Tuesday!
Jane
x

7 comments:

  1. fab image and I love that bow! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane I love your style of card, this is stunning, love the papers, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the sweet image and you have coloured her so beautifully

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Jane and fabulous theme!! Love the image and colours and your bow is beautiful!! Love it! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Jane - hope you soon recover from your busy busy weekend - Mary G x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x